M1 24-inch iMac Review Roundup | 2021 The reviews of the new iMacs have surfaced, and they are not disappointing as seen in countless M1 24-inch iMac review. The first thing reviewers noticed is how beautiful these computers look in person--no surprises there! They...
How to replace AirTag battery | 2022
The AirTag is a nifty little gadget that can be used to keep track of personal belongings. Apple annouced its lastest gadget in their Spring Loaded event. Setting up one of Apple’s trackers is pretty easy to do. Keep reading to find out how to replace AirTag battery!
Apple AirTag comes with a user-replaceable battery. Apple states that the tracker should last ‘over a year,’ but using features like Precision Finding and Lost Mode may shorten its life. This is why you can change or replace the Airtag’s CR2032 battery, which is widely available at most drugstores and large retailer for $8-$10 for a six pack depending on where you buy them from.
AirTags are fantastic for keeping track of your belongings. The nifty little gadget helps keep track of your personal belongings! While changing the battery is simple, we should take a second and make sure the battery has reached its end life.
How to Check AirTag Battery Life
- Open the Find My on your iPhone.
- Under Items, tap the AirTag you want to check.
- Under the Airtags name, you will see the battery health in the form of a bar.
Although it does not show you the precise battery percentage, it should give you a good idea of how much battery is left on your AirTag. If the battery bar is filled with a red-colored bar, then your AirTag battery is critically low.
How to Replace AirTag Battery
If your AirTag needs a new battery, the process is simple. Below are the steps to change your AirTag battery.
- Turn the AirTag over so that the Apple logo is facing you.
- Press down the silver plate with your thumbs and rotate the AirTag clockwise.
- Remove the silver backing.
- Remove the old battery from the AirTag.
- Next, insert the new battery, ensuring the side with the + on it faces you.
- Place the silver backing on top.
- Now, press hard enough on the back and rotate the AirTag counter-clockwise.
If you still see a red battery bar for your AirTag on the Find My app, even after replacing it with a new battery, resetting the AirTag might fix the problem.
- How to take a screenshot on Mac | 2021
- How to Change Siri’s Voice | iOS 14.5 | 2021
- How to Prevent Apps From Tracking You on iPhone | 2021
- How to Right-Click on a Mac with Magic Mouse | 2021
- How to Find the Serial Number on a MacBook
- 11 most useful Mac keyboard shortcuts | 2021
- How to Undo on Mac – Keyboard Shortcuts | 2021
- How to Type the Degree Symbol on Mac | 2021
- How To Set Up An Apple AirTag | 2021
- 3 Ways How To Make A Cent Sign On Mac | 2021
- How to Refresh Browser on Mac | 2021
- How to Reset SMC MacBook Pro & MacBook Air | 2021
What do you guys think about the AirTags? Useful? Drop your comments below!
Apple has announced its latest gadget: Apple AirTag, an iPhone accessory that will help owners quickly find essential things like keys or wallets through its unique location system. Available only in select stores starting Friday, April 30th. Apple today...
Apple Airtag Available to order on Amazon Apple has announced its latest gadget: Apple AirTag, an iPhone accessory that will help owners quickly find essential things like keys or wallets through its unique location system. Whether attached to a handbag, keys,...
The AirTag is a nifty little gadget that can be used to keep track of personal belongings. Apple annouced its lastest gadget in their Spring Loaded event. Setting up one of Apple's trackers is pretty easy to do. Keep readingt to find out how to set up an Apple AirTag!...
Best AirTag Accessories The much-awaited Apple AirTag is finally here! Apple announced the AirTag at the Spring Loaded event earlier this year. The nifty little tracker ensures you never lose your belongings. However, you will need a case or strap with the...