M1 24-inch iMac Review Roundup | 2021 The reviews of the new iMacs have surfaced, and they are not disappointing as seen in countless M1 24-inch iMac review. The first thing reviewers noticed is how beautiful these computers look in person--no surprises there! They...
iOS 14.4 available with Apple Watch Unity face support
Apple has released iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 to the public on the 26th of January after previously beta testing with developers and public beta users. It includes support for the new Apple Watch Unity watch faces. The update also brings changes to the Camera app, bug fixes for keyboard input lag, and much more.
iOS 14.4 features
Apple says that iOS 14.4 introduces support for recognizing smaller QR codes in the Camera app and the benefit of classifying Bluetooth device types in Settings. Notably, the update also adds new notifications when your iPhone can’t confirm if you’re using a “genuine Apple camera.”
iOS 14.4 also includes a handful of bug fixes related to HDR photography, the Messages app, and more. There is a fix for keyboard lag, which is an issue that has been bothering many iPhone users since iOS 14 was first released.
iOS 14.4 includes the following improvements for your iPhone:
- More miniature QR codes can be recognized by Camera
- Notifications for when the camera on your iPhone is unable to be verified as a new, genuine Apple camera in iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Possibility to classify Bluetooth device type in Settings for correct classification of headphones for audio notifications
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Image artifacts could appear in HDR photos taken with iPhone 12 Pro
- Typing may be delayed, and word suggestions may not appear on the keyboard
- The keyboard may not come up in the correct language in Messages
- The fitness widget may not display updated Activity data
- Enabling Switch Control in Accessibility may prevent phone calls from being answered from the Lock Screen
- Audio stories from the News app in CarPlay may not resume after being paused for spoken directions or Siri
iOS 14.4 is open to users via an over-the-air update in the Settings app. Open the Settings app, click General, then click Software Update. As usual, if the update does not immediately appear for download, keep checking as it sometimes takes a while to roll out to all users.
How to Share WIFI password from iPhone to Mac Using the shared Wi-Fi password function will make joining a Wi-Fi network much simpler for Mac users trying to connect to a friend's, a family member's, or a business wireless network. This is helpful for various reasons,...
How to Connect PS4 and Xbox controller to Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac Gaming on your iPhone and iPad just got a little more awesome. Now, with iOS 13's new Bluetooth controller support, you can finally get the entire gaming experience without being tied to...
How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad Curious how to screen record on iPhone or iPad? iOS makes it easy to record what you are doing on your screen. You can use this function for many purposes, such as capturing gameplay or guiding a friend through an app...
How to Airdrop from Mac to iPhone AirDrop is a revolutionary way to share files. AirDrop uses both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, making it possible for two devices that are usually in the same location or within 30 feet of each other to exchange information without...
Today we will break down the best iPhone in 2021 and help you decide which may be the best for you and your pocket. First, let’s go over some of the biggest
Apple released iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 on the 14th of December. The update includes few new features such as Apple ProRAW for iPhone 12 Pro owners and…