With the 27-inch 512GB iMac on Sale, the Retina 5K display desktop computer that does it all is even more worth it. It has the latest Intel processors and graphics, advanced storage options, high-performance networking, and macOS Big Sur. And its stunning Retina 5K...
Switch Google for another search Engine for Safari
Switch Google for another Search Engine for Safari
Simply follow the steps below.
On iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Safari.
- Tap Search Engine.
- Select one of the four alternatives to Google: Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo or Ecosia.
- Open Safari.
- In the menu bar, click Safari then click Preferences.
- Under Search, open the drop-down box alongside the Search engine.
- Select one of the four alternatives to Google.
It’s as manageable as that. The following time you perform a search inside the address bar, you will be using the search engine you set up.
Customize searching in Safari on Mac
Searching the web is a powerful way to find information, and in Safari you can choose which search engine you wish to use.
Prevent search engine suggestions
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Search.
- Deselect “Include search engine suggestions.”Safari stops sending the search engine your partial search terms as you type them, and the search engine doesn’t send Safari search suggestions to be visible in the results list below the search and address field.
Stop preloading the top search hit
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click Safari > Preferences, then choose Search.
- Deselect “Preload Top Hit in the background.”While you’re typing in the Smart Search field, Safari no longer begins to load a page it determines to be the top hit determined upon your bookmarks and browsing history.
Stop showing icons for your favorite websites below the Smart Search field
- In the Safari application on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, following click Search.
- Deselect “Show Favorites.”
How to Share WIFI password from iPhone to Mac | 2022
How to Share WIFI password from iPhone to Mac Using the shared Wi-Fi password function will make joining a Wi-Fi network much simpler for Mac users trying to connect to a friend's, a family member's, or a business wireless network. This is helpful for various reasons,...
How to connect PS4 Controller to iPhone | 2022
How to Connect PS4 and Xbox controller to Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac Gaming on your iPhone and iPad just got a little more awesome. Now, with iOS 13's new Bluetooth controller support, you can finally get the entire gaming experience without being tied to...
How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad | 2022
How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad Curious how to screen record on iPhone or iPad? iOS makes it easy to record what you are doing on your screen. You can use this function for many purposes, such as capturing gameplay or guiding a friend through an app...
How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone | 2022
How to Airdrop from Mac to iPhone AirDrop is a revolutionary way to share files. AirDrop uses both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, making it possible for two devices that are usually in the same location or within 30 feet of each other to exchange information without...
Best iPhone 2021
Today we will break down the best iPhone in 2021 and help you decide which may be the best for you and your pocket. First, let’s go over some of the biggest
iOS 14.3 with support for Fitness+, AirPods Max
Apple released iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 on the 14th of December. The update includes few new features such as Apple ProRAW for iPhone 12 Pro owners and…