With the 27-inch 512GB iMac on Sale, the Retina 5K display desktop computer that does it all is even more worth it. It has the latest Intel processors and graphics, advanced storage options, high-performance networking, and macOS Big Sur. And its stunning Retina 5K...
How to Scan a Document on your iPhone | 2022
How to Scan a Document on your iPhone
You may not know it, but your iPhone and iPad have a hidden scanner embedded in the note app, allowing you to scan and send documents without needing to find a third-party app. Some of these apps have some valuable features, but if you want to scan and send a document, or sign a form using just your iPhone or iPad, here’s how to scan a document on your iPhone.
How to scan a document on your iPhone or iPad
1. Place the document(s) on a flat surface in a well-lit area. Open Notes and either create a new note or open an existing one.
2. With a note app open, tap on the camera icon.
3. Next, tap Scan Documents.
4. Place the document in view of the camera.
5. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you find that you need more control, you can use manual capture by tapping on the shutter button.
6. Tap Save or scan additional documents if you have more remaining.
You can scan your document and then make adjustments, such as defining the edges if it isn’t quite right, changing the color scheme, or rotate the document.
Hopefully, we helped you learn how to scan documents on your iPhone without having to use a third-party app!
If you found this article helpful, you might also find these Mac Advisers articles useful as well.
- How to Undo on Mac – Keyboard Shortcuts | 2021
- How to Uninstall Apps on Mac | 2021
- How to Type Emojis on Mac | 2021
- How to Make Quick Note Mac Shortcut | 2022
- How to Connect iMessage to Mac | 2021
- How to Sign Out of iMessage on Mac | 2021
- How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone | 2021
Drop your comments below!
How to Airdrop from Mac to iPhone AirDrop is a revolutionary way to share files. AirDrop uses both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, making it possible for two devices that are usually in the same location or within 30 feet of each other to exchange information without...
How to Connect PS4 and Xbox controller to Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac Gaming on your iPhone and iPad just got a little more awesome. Now, with iOS 13's new Bluetooth controller support, you can finally get the entire gaming experience without being tied to...
How to Screen Record on iPhone or iPad Curious how to screen record on iPhone or iPad? iOS makes it easy to record what you are doing on your screen. You can use this function for many purposes, such as capturing gameplay or guiding a friend through an app...
Today we will break down the best iPhone in 2021 and help you decide which may be the best for you and your pocket. First, let’s go over some of the biggest
Apple released iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 on the 14th of December. The update includes few new features such as Apple ProRAW for iPhone 12 Pro owners and…